The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that:
- any information provided by the Agent is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
- the Agent has not taken the Buyer’s personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
- the Agent must not and has not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Buyer;
- the information provided must be verified by the Buyer prior to the Buyer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the buyer’s accountant;
- the information may not be suitable or applicable to the Buyer’s individual circumstances;
- the Agent does not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the Agent is not authorised to provide financial services to the Buyer and the Agent has not provided financial services to the Buyer;
- the Agent has relied upon these warranties and representations made by the Buyer in providing information and or performing any services for the Buyer.
The Buyer acknowledges that buying real estate is both a commercial and emotional decision. We primarily address the commercial basis as the emotional basis is particular to you. Based on our experience and research we can only put up to you properties we believe meet your requirements. At all times the decision to buy or not to buy is yours. We will advise as to our view as to the pros and cons of properties identified by us as falling within your needs analysis. The information provided is relevant to the current property market as at the date of the recommendation and warranties cannot be given as to the future value of the property. The finally negotiated price depends upon the need of the Seller to sell and your desire to buy. The price may also be affected by any terms or conditions attached to your offer.